Thursday, April 10, 2014

Covergirl Bombshell Intensity Eyeliner REVIEW

What I look for in an eyeliner is consistency, quality and size of the product. When I saw the New Covergirl Bombshell Intensity Liner it had every thing I was looking for. UNTIL I opened the packaging and proceeded to use it. Once the cap came off I was only able to use the liner once! Because after reapplying the cap and taking it off for the SECOND time, all of the liquid came oozing out!! EVERYWHERE.
I was EXTREMELY disappointed in this product and I only got to use it one time! I spent $6.99 before tax, on a product that made a complete mess of everything in my bathroom and dried out. I usually like to use the Elf Pen eyeliner, but in my town they have been out of stoke for months!! So, I have been experimenting with eyeliners to find a NEW DRUGSTORE favorite.

This product is a complete   

-Tasha   


No comments:

Post a Comment