Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Hairstyle of 2014!

The Faded Ombre Highlight!

This hairstyle is very unique and low maintenance. No need for continuous appointments to the salon for touch-ups. It is a natural faded highlight that contains your natural hair color mixed in. No more harsh chopped off color. No thick strip of grow out! My stylist and her co-workers went to  Sacramento to learn a NEW TECHNIQUE to applying the color. Not only was it very interesting to observe, but the results we breath taking!


My hair was very choppy and you could see every color I ever had on my hair, which was totally embarrassing! Only because I had NO IDEA it looked like this. My stylist used her magic touch and her newly learned technique to transform my hair. 
This hairstyle is very new and in my town I am the first to get it! :)
Need a new hair and unique hairstyle? Pick this one.


-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment